Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Polyvore Whore


Oh em gee. Have you stepped into the addictive world of Polyvore? If you haven't you must! Warning: your productivity level will go WAY down. It's like Pinterest on crack! On this site you put outfits together by choosing everything from your shoes to selecting the nail polish color. The best part - it shows where you can buy every piece of the ensemble. It's like matching clothes from the privacy of your livingroom couch, wearing your cheetah boxers and watching yet another episode of Drop Dead Diva - I mean I suppose it could happen that way. Moving forward.... Go check it out! And check out some of my creations below. If you go to my actual site, you can see where to purchase these pieces. http://fashionatelyme.polyvore.com/

 If you love clothes, fashion and putting your outfits together I promise you'll love Polyvore and I don't make promises I can't keep!

Perfect for when you want to go from the office to happy hour!

A simple dress turned sassy!

Girls' night!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3937339/?claim=xk2mtdrswsq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment