Pages - Menu

Friday, August 17, 2012

Girls Trip Fashion

Okay... Let me get this out in the open, this is my first "official" picture post. Is that what you call it? I'm trying to break into the world of Fashion Bloggers so as I get my feet wet, don't judge less yee be judged! This weekend was a girls' trip to Chicago, I LOVE that city and the wide variety of fashion you see there. What do you think, did I compete with the Chicago natives?


This look was for "touring" the town! I'm obsessed with colors right now and I have a strong distaste against being too "matchy matchy". So I paired the purple shorts with peach jewelry.
(Shorts: Old Navy, Top: Target Similar, Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, Starbucks yummm!)

(Head Band: Claire's, Necklace: Forever 21 Similar, Sunglasses: Target Similar)
Hair: Center part using a clamp free curling iron.

Girls' Night! I borrowed this dress from a friend and absolutely fell in love! Again, I chose unmatching "matching" shoes. If you're looking for a comfortable wedge, these are winners! Anytime you have a higher heel under your toes, it will balance out the pressure from the high heel. Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, I guess the iPhone isn't always perfect. :)

(Dress: BCBG)
I'm obsessed with backless! Tip: Don't put your arm so close to the camera like I did. :) And use this Victoria's Secret Bra
(Necklace: Forever 21, Lipstick: Mac - Best, most long lasting lipstick EVER!)
(Shoes: Betsy Johnson from Nordstrom Rack)

No comments:

Post a Comment