Pages - Menu

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ladies night!

Okay, so one of my New Years Resolutions is to post WEEKLY blogs, not bi-monthly. Do you even remember that we are three deep in a skirt series? Well there is your reminder and now let the skirt saga continue with one of my FAVORITE winter trends... leather! Well in my case, pleather. Whether it's pleather or leather, I love it and it's perfect for winter. Ladies, don't be intimated by pleather, there are plenty of ways to wear it without looking cheap. Guys, don't even go there or you'll look like the questionable husband from Real Housewives of NYC (Google him, it isn't cute). Woof. My lovely and ridiculously inexpensive skirt is a little bit shorter so it's great for short people (hint hint: Aunty Courtney!!). If you don't know how to find the best skirt length for you, just find the thinnest part of your legs and let your skirt stop there. For example, if you're thinnest right above the knee you'll want a skirt that stops right above the knee. This draws the eye to the spot you're thinnest. So simple right? You're welcome. 

Skirt: Forever 21 (similar), Shirt: Forever 21 (similar)
If you aren't comfortable wearing a shorter skirt pair some thick black tights underneath! (like these!) Modify style to how YOU feel comfortable, every body is different. 

Tip: Get a lace bandeau (mine is from Urban Outfitters)
to cover your bra. Stay classy, not trashy ladies.

My apologies for the pictures, it started raining on me outside but I'm a champ and finished inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment