Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Weekly Favorites

In attempt to blog more frequently, I'm going to occasionally post some of my favorite fashion items of the week. Warning: Many of my photos are going to be "selfies", so get your laughs and judgmental words out now!

Add a statement necklace to any outfit to give it a "trendy" edge.
Cute, similar options: Option 1, Option 2, Option 3

When the temperature is freezing and the ground is covered in snow, I naturally pull out my Uggs. They just keep me oh so warm! The problem with "practical" items, like boots, is they tend to become boring during our nine months of winter, so I like to add some flair. I also must give credit to my mom for buying me these for Christmas - Good taste!! :)
Similar Option 1, Option 2

Nail polish is one of my favorite ways to add a "pop of color". Something about brightly colored nails makes you think maybe, just maybe, spring is on the way.
Polish by Essie: Mesmerize

 Today I decided that my one tragus piercing just wasn't enough, so I gave it two friends! Fashion is simply another way to represent you!


No comments:

Post a Comment