Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Indy Style Segment

I recently had the pleasure of being a guest on Indy Style to showcase some must have products for summer. This was my first "live TV" appearance. Unless you count the time the sewer blew up under my car, which I don't, so let's move on… Naturally, I walked into the studio pretty nervous. As I'm talking to a producer, I look up to see my mom sitting in one of the host's chairs pretending to be interviewed. I literally stood in pure shock for a solid 30 seconds. You can always count on my mom to liven up any moment!



Take a peak below for outfit details, the 411 on my new fav jewelry boutique and see how you can win some amazing hair care products. 

Jacket: Forever 21. Shirt: Nicki Minaj. Skirt: Forever 21(similar).
With or without the jacket? Do you have a preference?

Necklace: ShinyMix
This is my first attempt with the color block trend. It's a little outside my comfort zone, but now that I stepped out I don't plan to go back!

Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)
I LOVE THESE SHOES. I get it, they're a little "in your face" so they aren't for everyone. I literally just bought them, but I can't find them online so you might be able to find them in a store near you!

Neckalace: ShinyMix (similar) 
Let me just say ShinyMix jewelry is amazing!! It it my new "go to shop" for jewelry. This piece I'm wearing is sold out, but don't fret they have countless beautiful options!

Hair Care Line: Design Essentials
 Do you want shiny, healthy hair? Visit my Instagram to and you could win some of these fabulous haircare products all for yourself! 

1 comment:

  1. You did such a great job, too! :) Love this color blocked look and the sparkling necklace and bright wedges you finished off this look with.

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete